Saturday, October 16, 2010

Revision

I was never correcty educated on how to revise a paper. I've been taught how to peer edit, correct drafts, and re-write papers. After reading about revision in my english book "Embracing Writing" I learned that revision is similiar to what I already learned how to do. Revision is simply re-arranging, adding, or replacing information to improve your work or create a totally new idea. Regardless revision is an easy step in your work and will improve the overall outcome or grade. It all begins with deciding what is not right with your paper then deciding how you want to change it. Choosing the right visuals and terms for your paper is important. I feel like revision is important to writing a paper so you are postive the end result is exactly what you'd hoped for. From now on after I write my drafts, and come up with what I think might be my end result, I will revise my papers to make sure they are done correctly and are in my eyes perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment